Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Clawing My Way Back

Okay, so that title is a little overly-dramatic.  I skated for 30 minutes today at the Chandler adult skate.  I saw Danette and Hannah and best of all, coach Lynne!  We had a nice little chat as I was getting my boots on (she had just finished Hannah's lesson).

So, today was a bit better than last week.  I did more alternating half-swizzles forward and back, and then graduated into actual stroking.  No real pain, mostly some discomfort from the boots but really not an issue.  Slow but steady progress.  I need more ice time but right now I don't want to be on a crowded FS session.

Next week... crossovers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home