Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Program Work, Off Day

My lesson with JJ on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert.  A pretty quiet session, just me and Ms. Kodi and Emma, and later Toni and one of her students.

I warmed up with stroking and then some jumps but just felt really clunky and off.  Not sure why, just not moving well.

For my lesson we spent some time working through my off-day issue (I fell on a waltz jump!  I can't remember the last time that happened!) and worked a bit on toe loop.  I did run my dramatic program (JJ had not seen it) and it went more or less okay; just a couple of seconds late at the end.

I'm not sure what my issue was today and I hope it's better tomorrow...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home