Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club for 45 minutes worth of patch practice.  I spent 25 minutes on Preliminary test stuff (mostly waltz-8) and 20 minutes on BO8, BI8, serpentines and 3s to center.

Waltz-8.. some of them were okay, almost.  Gaah.  So hard for me to be consistent about my problem areas.  Grr.

BO8 was really nice!  BI8... struggling a bit, though the push is better.  Serpentines I am not making it around the 1.5 circles, and 3s were about the same as they have been.  Oh well.

This was our last coffee club, and our last Friday lunchtime ice.  I'll miss it a lot.  There is Friday coffee club at Gilbert but it's a hike so who knows if that will happen or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home