Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Patching It

I skated the Chandler coffee club for some patch practice today -- just 45 minutes.  I worked through all my edges, FO8, FI8 and a brief foray into BO8 (whoa!).

I spent a fair amount of time fixing my body positions, especially on the FI stuff.  I was getting a lot of swing and it was really hard to hold the edge until I fixed it.  I was pleased with my progress.  The BO8 I tried was wildly uncontrolled though!  Eeep.

I skated a total of 90 minutes today.  The knee was pretty much okay although it does occasionally bug me; I've not exactly determined what the particular trigger is.  In general it seems to be okay although when I sit for longer periods of time it's stiff for a bit when I get up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home