Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Final Program Prep

My lesson with JJ on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.

We spent the lesson working on the dramatic program.  JJ reviewed the video I took from yesterday's runthrough, then we ran it again with music and he video'd it again.  Not bad though I was a bit behind from almost the beginning, and finished maybe 3 seconds late.  We worked on the salchow, we worked on the spiral, we worked on the spin, and we worked on getting me to hold my head up more.  A good workout!

I am traveling to Oregon tomorrow, and get to work with Sonya Friday late afternoon.  I'll be skating this program at 5:46 on Saturday evening.  It appears I'll have some competition.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home