Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This N' That

I heard today that it appears there won't be a figures competition in Portland this year.  I'm really bummed!  Maybe there will be one next year.

In other news the Ice Den website shows that the ice dance class has been extended for another session, starting 3/30 but skipping (fortunately for me!) Good Friday (4/6).  While the cost is staying the same ($99) the class is going from 60 minutes to 45.  I'm kind of glad to see it will be shorter, as frankly 60 minutes of ice dance was wiping me out.  It would have been nice if the price had been reduced somewhat along with the time.... still it's pretty inexpensive, really, for what you are getting.  I have to check my schedule and see if I can make all of the sessions or not.  I do plan on dropping-in tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home