Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 16, 2012

PCAS Practice Ice

I had my practice ice at 8 p.m.  I had a pretty good practice!  The ice is fairly hard, but very smooth (slick) and fast.  There were about 13 people on the session, so not too bad.  I did get my music played and ran my program, it went pretty well -- biffed the salchow landing a bit, but my spins were the best I've ever done in the program!  I was psyched. 

I definitely felt the elevation after I ran the program though -- it took me a couple of minutes to get my breath back :-(.  I am skating first (of 2 in my group) so I will definitely need to come off at the 1 minute warning so I'm not too winded.  I'm sure with the adrenalin it will be fine though.

No practice ice tomorrow, just skating at 5:45 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home