Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Perseverance

I skated Chandler coffee club today for patch practice.  I had a difficult time warming up and felt a bit stiff and "off" the whole time.  Ran through the Preliminary test as usual, then spent most of my time on 3s to center and serpentines.  Only got around once on the serpentines (R foot, of course).

I'm thinking that whatever issue I had with my L shoulder in the fall is creeping back on me because I have some real issues with it on the 3s to center and also, I think, it's part of my problem on the LFOI in serpentines.  When I try to move the shoulder back it doesn't want to do so smoothly.    I need to dig out my exercises from PT and start doing them again :-(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home