Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club for patch practice as usual.  I warmed up with the Preliminary test... I'd not skated patch for a week and it was a little ukky at first, but it improved.  On to BO8 (surprisingly good!), 3s to center and a little BI8 at the end.

The highlight of the day was definitely serpentines, where I actually got all the way around on the R foot not once, not twice, but 4 times in a row! (all I had time for)  Not sure where that came from.  While the push was better I think I had a much better change of edge and that made the difference.  Alas the L foot was not as good.

All in all a good skate, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home