Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Program Prep

My lesson with JJ on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert, as usual.

We warmed up with the FXO-BXO Bronze move pattern -- my time was a disappointing 1:06.9.  After that we ran through the footwork chunk of my program, then ran the program with music.  For some reason in the runthrough I got confused (someone was in my way, which distracted me) and I totally forgot how to do a toeloop.... went around then finished almost on time. Geez. So... we ran through the program again and it was better (not great though).  Bleah.

I was totally whupped after all that, but I still stayed for the next session and worked on moves and spins.  Bleah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home