Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club for patch practice today.  As usual for Tuesdays we were on the South Pole.  I really don't like that ice, it's harder and although it was nice and smooth for some reason things just felt kind of "off".  Ran through the Preliminary test, then time on BO8, BI8, 3s to center, serpentines, and a little more waltz-8 to finish up.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM , Blogger George A said...

    Gordon: Just a quick comment--Whenever I try to add your blog to the list of blogs I follow, either on my blog spot or on google reader, I get a dialog box message to the tune of "your search did not match any feeds." I'm basically copying and pasting the URL which gets me to your blog spot so it's not an example of my klutzy typing. Are you aware of this? If so can you recommend a fix? I'd like to add your blog to my line up but can't!

    Best,
    George

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger Gordon said...

    I have no idea why that is, George. Sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home