Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Patch Practice

My noon meeting was cancelled (yay!) so I escaped to Chandler coffee club for an hour of patch practice.  I spent about half an hour working on waltz-8!  Geez.  Cheryl videotaped me and it looks like I am actually turning my foot out on the step-forward push more (much more) than I thought... so that's not the issue.  I'll have to look at it more.

Spent some time on 3s to center and serpentines, including the FIO serpentine ; they are remarkably good, actually.  I was surprised because the FIO serpentine is about as good as the FOI in spite of being, from my perspective, harder.  Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home