Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

2012 PNW Regionals

I took a short vacation to Spokane to attend the Pacific Northwest Regionals, hosted by the Lilac City FSC.  I had about a dozen friends/buddies competing and a number of other friends in attendance. 

I had a great time!  Highlights were probably 1) seeing my buddy Shayna take 2nd in Senior Ladies (go Shay!!) 2) spending time with former coaches Sonya and Kelli, 3) seeing Regina K.  take 4th in the Intermediate Ladies QR and getting to see her SP and FS, 4) seeing Madison show great courage in finishing her Pre-Juv program after a really hard fall that clearly left her dizzy and in pain.  Add to that getting to see all 3 Rowe girls, Gina S, Anna, and both Lees skate, some great sightseeing, great weather and relaxation, and it was an awesome "skating vacation".  YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home