Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Patch Practice


I managed to escape to Chandler's coffee club today despite a rather crazy schedule.  I spent the first half hour just doing fresh layouts of FO8 and BO8 just as I would in competition.  My first FO8 was kinda stinky but the subsequent ones were pretty good and I was much relieved.  BO8... not having a judge (or coach!) to line up with made it really hard for me to know where my center was; despite that I was usually pretty close anyway, actually.  LBO was a little weak, but not horribly so.

After that I went on and practiced waltz-8, 3s to center and serpentines.  I really like serpentines :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home