Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Zoo Field Trip

I skated the noon public at Arcadia again.  Skate buddy Anna was there, and Tracy showed up later w/her mom in tow also.

This was only my second time in my new Riedells... I got in about 1.5 hours of skating.  Mostly just stroking and crossovers (and a lot of socializing) and a couple of waltz jumps and one spin.  It's just weird, but it got considerably better by the time I left so that is something.  I did have a dull ache in mid-foot though.  I am pretty sure it will be okay after a few more hours.

With the DST change (AZ doesn't observe it but all my coworkers in Oregon do!) I am going to have to move my FS lessons from Tuesdays to Thursdays, starting this coming week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home