Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BO8 Progress!

I skated Chandler coffee club today for patch practice.  It was my first time skating since Saturday's competition.  It was good to be back on the ice.

FI8s... good :-).  I really love those.  FO8s... still inconsistent.  I need to keep working on them, esp. on getting a good body position and edge from the beginning.  Then I went on to work on the BO8s... and wow!  I got around both RBO8 and LBO8, twice each side!  And while I didn't always come back to center (it was about 50-50) it wasn't that far off.  I was really excited!  Good stuff :-)  Finished up with waltz-8 and that's about where I left it :-(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home