Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Perseverance

I skated coffee club at Chandler as usual.  I didn't skate yesterday or this morning since I was not feeling well, but I was feeling well enough for patch.  I was glad to be on the ice.  It was relatively crowded especially since there was a dance team working some stuff.

I had a pretty good practice.  I was a bit social, but I spent some good time on F8s... my FI8s off the bat were astonishingly good so I left them alone (really!  Good tracings and good speed, it was awesome).  FO8s continue to improve.  Most of my time was on waltz-8 and the pieces thereof.  Still working on being more decisive on the step forward and keeping the free foot close on the BO edge.  Some good progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home