Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Perseverance


I skated coffee club at Chandler as usual for a Monday. Half an hour each in freestyle and patch. Freestyle -- spins are still yucky. Salchow not bad. I'm hoping with more practice I will start to feel some consistency and rhythm with this jump though. Toe loop -- about the same. Moves were the same. I really need to improve my BXOs though they are still pretty scratchy.

Patch, I spent a lot of time on edges and 8s. My FO edges finally after much practice got back to where they were in my last lesson -- geez! The nice surprise was doing some BO edges that were really good! Wow, that made me happy. A couple of minutes on LFO3 at the end, a fall of course and then a couple that were okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home