Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Perseverance


I skated the 5 p.m. FS at Chandler.... wow, what crappy ice. I gathered from looking at the schedule that it had been zamm'd last at 2 p.m. at best and it was just yucky. The session was not too crowded though, about 8 people and 2 or 3 coaches most of the time. I worked on moves for a half hour and then jumps/spins for a half hour. Nothing really exciting although I did have a couple of spins where I managed to stay in position longer, so that's a plus. And it's pretty cool to get to the rink in 10 minutes instead of the 45 it took me to get to Sherwood... but I'd rather have Sherwood's low prices and pristine ice, definitely. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home