Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Perseverance


I skated the 6 p.m. FS as usual tonight... worked on spins and jumps and lots of other stuff. Toward the end of the session I actually got another 3-rev spin! I was very excited. Right now it's very, very inconsistent, which is frustrating. When I get it right I can feel that I'm bringing the free leg around and it's more relaxed. I will keep working on it and I trust it will settle down eventually.

The "high point" of the evening was when I was putting my skates on my purple laces (which were getting kind of frayed) finally gave out and I whacked my jaw with my hand when it broke :-(. I had ordered more purple laces 2 months or more ago but they seem to be hard to come by... so I had to put my light blue backup laces on. Oh well! They match my new light blue Intel water bottle :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home