Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Figures Group Lesson #2


Today was our 2nd figures lesson. There were 6 of us today (there are 9 people (!) signed up for the class but not all of them have come each time), and we each got our own pair of circles to work on. Kelli had us work on whatever we wanted, so I worked on FI8, FO8 and Waltz-8. I was wearing my FS blades as I will be from now on. It was tough! Although there is something to be said about practice, practice, practice without so much stopping. I still am not getting all the way around, though, even though my circles were a little smaller than usual. The Waltz-8 needs a lot of work -- I should use a pre-drawn circle more often, it really shows up how bad my back mohawk is. Grrr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home