Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Zoo


I skated for 45" at the afternoon public session. It was *very* crowded. I wanted to work on jumps and spins but it was difficult under the circumstances. As I expected I was not able to reproduce my spin from last night, but I did a couple that were 2 revs. It's really hard for me to concentrate on spins in a public session as it seems there is always somebody next to you or behind you during the spin or the exit! Grrr. I also worked a bit on toe loop and had a couple that were pretty good. I think it's still a toe-waltz but it's getting more comfortable and looking at my trace, I'm getting my feet a lot closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home