Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

PSS


Back at PSS today... it felt good to be back, though of course I didn't want to get up this morning.

I had a pretty good skate. Skate buddy Amy had the day off so she joined Mary and I at this session, which was really nice. I worked on my LFI3 pretty obsessively; it's slowly getting better. I guess the best thing I can say about it is that I work it pretty conscientiously now, so it should eventually improve, right? Worked spins (bleh), BXOs, and some misc. edges, and BXOs to landing position drill.

For the last 15-20 minutes of the session I got stuck in "Russian skate coach" voice... like, "da, now, back pivot!" Dunno how that came about. It was kind of amusing at first but these things grate after a while, even on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home