Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PSS


This morning's PSS was in the middle of a snowstorm! Well, there was heavy snow falling in Beaverton when I was driving at 5:30 a.m.... no snow at the rink.

A good skate this morning; worked the LFI3s and they are slightly improved. Made some good progress on my bad side FXOs, hopefully I will keep that progress! Worked the half flip a bit, some spins, a smidge of the APB 3-turn pattern... I get going kind of fast after the 2nd lobe or so and it scares me. Sheesh. Did one waltz jump, which had a really bad entrance but nice spring so I was happy. Generally, just a good solid practice. Apparently it was Molly's birthday because they decided to de-skate her in the middle of the ice... it was pretty funny seeing her walk off the ice in bare feet (well, tights). Ice is cold! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home