Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Perseverance


No PSS this week, as I explained last week. Instead, I skated the 8:15 FS. It was a pretty quiet session, just myself and 2 girls who left about half-way through. I worked on lots of stuff.... half flips (aggh, these stink right now), spins (unchanged), FXOs and BXOs (not much to report). Waltz-8 is about the same as before -- need to hold the back edge of the 3 longer, but placement of the 3 is almost right. LFI3s are about the same.

I spent some time on back Russian stroking (about the same), and power-3s and the APB MITF 3-turn pattern. On these last two, I can do about 2 sets of lobes and then I'm just a bit out of whack. Still, that's improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home