Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

PSS


Today's PSS was mostly a carbon copy of yesterday's skate, except I felt more motivated (in spite of the early hour!). Besides the stuff I reported yesterday, I really spent "quality time" with the LFI3 and it's getting a little more comfortable. I tried working it just from skating forward, not a standing start, and I think that helps because it's different. I also spent some time on the Salchow. I still don't get this jump. I need to work on it off-ice because the motion of bringing the free leg around and through just doesn't seem natural to me. Grrr.

No PSS (as such) next week since Mary has an early commitment for Valentine's Day. I'll probably still skate, but allow myself to sleep later (yay!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home