Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PSS


Today's PSS... hmmph. A bit crowded, though it cleared out a little at 6:30. I spent a goodly amount of time working the bad side cross & hold, it's very slowly improving. Also a lot of time on BO edges, just skating a BO edge and trying to hold while turned into the circle and free foot in front. This is so hard for me! It's very frustrating. I was working on the LFI3 and then decided that I needed to work on the root of the problem, i.e. that LBO edge. It amazes me that after 3.5 years of skating I still have trouble with this! It's discouraging. I'm going to ask Sonya to work with me on it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home