Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Eeyore Skate


I skated the Sunday Zoo (er, public session) at Shiny Rink. It was somewhat crowded, but doable. However, I was incredibly unmotivated and felt very blah. I did do a lot of work on my outside mohawks, as well as bad side cross and hold, FXOs and BXOs in general, and some waltz jumps. The only person there I knew was Christina, so we yakked quite a bit and she gave me some feedback on my waltz jump and outside mohawks, and I critiqued her spins and double loop. I also introduced her to the word "wonky" as in "I had good spring on the waltz jump but the landing was wonky." She was amused by this and pronounced it her new favorite word :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home