Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

PSS


This morning's PSS was preceded by a drive through a snowstorm! Before you get excited, it wasn't much of a snowstorm at that time, despite the doom and gloom of the meteorologists here.

I had a pretty good skate. The session got very crowded toward the end, I think I counted 16 or 18 people! I worked on bad side FXOs, Salchow, half flip, 3s, spins, and more. I spent some real quality time toward the end of the session working on power-3s. I originally learned the back lobe of this move incorrectly so I've been struggling to try to get it right, and to get the new step forward from the back lobe. It's coming along. These have actually gotten a lot better. Maybe we can look at them in my lesson tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home