Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday Show


I went to the holiday show at Shiny Rink tonight. My gf came with me, and skate buddy Amy was there too and sat with us.

It was a great show! A lot of fun, and some really good skating. I particularly enjoyed watching skate buddy Mary (partner in 6 a.m. FS -crime) skate -- she did a really nice program. My favorite program was one of my coach's students (Kayla), skating to "Where Are You Christmas?" by Faith Hill (from the "Grinch Who Stole Christmas" soundtrack). She's a great skater anyway, but then seeing this program (with music I love), and the wonderful choreography Sonya put together -- it was very inspiring. I'm really glad my coach is so talented!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home