Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

PSS


This morning's PSS was a really good skate! First, my bad side FXO progress is still there (yay!); I worked on them a fair amount and it's starting to solidify. I'm really stoked about this since I guess I was scared I'd never get these down, and now it looks doable.

I also worked on my outside mohawks (I'd not really spent time on these since I learned 'em). They are improving, but I have a hard time holding the BO edge afterward, I tend to flop to a BI. Grr. Also worked spins (ehh), edges, half flip, 3s, etc. I felt pretty good about most things, though the LFI3 is still about where it's been, grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home