Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Bonus Skate


I had a little time this morning so I skated at Valley on the public session. There were about 6 skaters most of the time, all adults. Several of them were doing dance, and one was working on basic figures (!). I had an okay skate. My spins have not improved but my LFI3 isn't worse, at least. I worked a little bit on the FO and FI figures since the circles were already there. I can just barely get around the circle on one push! *sigh*

I'm feeling very drawn to working on figures. I don't know if it's out of frustration, or a genuine feeling that it will help my edges. Most of the difficulties I face right now (except w/spins) seem to be due to poor edges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home