Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Perseverance


I skated the 8:15 FS this morning, my first time on the ice since my car accident last week.

There were 6 skaters on the session. I had a pretty good skate. Worked LFI3, bad side FXOs, half flip, spins, a little bit of BXOs and APB 3-turn pattern. Nothing exciting but a solid skate.

Skate update: I had a call from the pro shop yesterday that my skates shipped then (Thursday) from Riedell, so, almost a week late. So they should have them around 3/22. There's also some confusion about the length of my blades and whether they will work or not. I really don't want to fork out another $200 for blades right now! Anyway, we'll know when they come in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home