Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Resolutions


New Year's Day wouldn't be complete without some resolutions... so here we go, my resolutions for 2004:

  • I will practice my right-foot, weak-side moves AT LEAST as much as the strong side, so as not to become a one-direction skater.
  • I will work on the hard things more and not practice the fun stuff quite so much -- after all it's only with practice that the "hard things" become "fun things".
  • I will not procrastinate on sharpening my blades.
  • I will not push myself too hard when I'm tired.
  • I will take time to enjoy the process of skating more.


It's my goal to learn all of the Basic 8 skills solidly (SOLIDLY) by the end of the year. Actually I would hope that with Anna's coaching it won't take that long, but it seems like a reasonable goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home