Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Coffee Club Crossovers


I went to coffee club today, since I was off from work. Linda gave the lesson today since Cecilia is on vacation. We worked on crossovers the whole time. They are starting to improve. In particular I spent a fair amount of time during the lesson on my CW crossovers, and I finally started to feel a good edge in the last few minutes I worked them. It was a good lesson.

After coffee club I had lunch at the rink and then skated for another hour or so. I worked on crossovers and a bunch of stuff. I tried a few RFI open Mohawks and actually had a couple that were not too bad. I'll have to keep working on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home