Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Annnd the Winner Is....


Okay, "winner" is a poor choice since it wasn't a race, nor a contest. That said, my choice for my instructor is Anna.

While I enjoyed my lesson with Melinda, and my lesson with Linda was quite good, it didn't match my enthusiasm and positive impression after my lesson with Anna. Still, it wasn't an easy choice and I can recommend all three instructors highly. They are, as I said, very knowledgeable and professional and I would do well with any of them. But I had such a positive vibe with Anna and was able to relate so well to/with her that she's the clear choice. I'm really psyched and excited about starting lessons with her. My first lesson will be Friday January 9th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home