Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Saturday Night Disco Fever


Okay, not really disco fever. I went to the public session last night since my schedule is getting wacky and I couldn't go Sat. or Sunday afternoon.

I didn't get on the ice until almost 8; I'd been there maybe 20 minutes or so when they turned the lights off and just had the disco lights (fortunatelyf for me they left the strobe off!). I had a lot of stuff I wanted to work on from my lesson Friday with Anna but in the dark I found it hard to do much of what I wanted. I did work a little bit on the LFO3, and I'm able to more-or-less do it without cheating but it's scrapey and rough. I also worked on crossovers and some other stuff. It was relatively crowded so I didn't skate backwards much.

I stayed until 10 but it wasn't a very productive session. I'm looking forward to Monday's trial lesson with Linda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home