Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, December 26, 2003

Skating Presents


I got three skating presents from my family for Christmas...

  • A copy of Michelle Kwan's book, "My Special Moments". Very neat. While it's written more for kids there are some cool pictures etc.
  • A very nice Nike exercise jacket and matching sweats, in black. I'm going to try 'em out tomorrow and see how warm they are.
  • A very nice Samsung Yepp YP-55 MP3 player. This is really cool, it's very light, comes with a neck lanyard, has 256MB of flash memory, and it has an FM tuner and voice recorder built in as well. I'm planning on using it when I skate (uncrowded sessions only of course...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home