Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Edges & BI8

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult skate.  Nice ice, 6 skaters.  I was running late so all I had time to do was scribe circles.

Today's lesson:

  • edges - F edges were okay, we did some repetitions on BO and BI to get better posture and to work on that initial push.  I managed to push my feet out from in front of me on a BI push, so that slo-mo forward fall thing. Lol! 
  • BI8 -- since we were working on BI.  These did improve, actually, but I'm still not making it around the circle, and trying to scooter-push going backward in my patch blades is difficult -- need to work on that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home