Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, August 19, 2024

B Edges, FO8 & FI8

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult skate.  Okay ice (some bumps) and just 7 skaters.  I warmed up with forward edges and scribed circles.

Today's lesson:

  • B edges -- BO were okay, although I once again pushed my feet out from under me and did the slo-mo fall forward.  BI were more or less okay, posture was a bit better.
  • FO8 -- posture was better, but still not making it around the circle.  Gaah.
  • FI8 -- alllmost making it around the circle.  I just need to stand a bit straighter and sit back on the edge more... oh, and it wouldn't hurt to push a bit harder, lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home