Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, October 01, 2020

Waltz-8

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler Ice Cafe.  I had 15 minutes to warmup so I scribed circles and did forward edges.

Today's lesson:

  • back edges -- since I didn't get to these in my warmup. Not bad, but my lobe sizes on BO were not at all the same so I did them again.  BI were okay.  Good pushes.
  • waltz-8 -- most of our time on these, we had not worked them in ages.  Most of our time was working on the R side, and the RFO3 specifically.  We finally got to the point that RFO3 was almost in the right place and wasn't too scratchy.  The whole thing needs a lot more work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home