Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Perseverance

I took Monday off from skating, so today I was back on the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler as usual.

I spent about 35 minutes on warmup and Bronze Moves.  Most of them were relatively okay.  For the BXOs to BO edges I kept forgetting to look back over my free shoulder as Holly had asked me to.  Urph.  Other than that mostly okay, except for circle-8.  Ugh.

I spent the last minutes on jumps.  I did a really nice salchow (okay it was lacking height, but timing wise it was great!).  A couple of waltz jumps.  And several really bad toe loops. Gotta fix that.  Also at some point I will have to stop hiding, and work on spins again.  Eeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home