Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Perseverance

Yay me! For finally getting my butt out of bed and making it to skate before work!  I skated the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler.  4 skaters and 3 coaches, so not bad at all.

I worked on a bunch of stuff - FXOs, BXOs (briefly), power-3s, spins, edges, circle-8, stroking.  I did work reasonably hard most of the session, but I'm a bit scattered.  I need to dig out my skating notebook and start making plans so I will know what to work on instead of figuring it out as I go.

I took a couple minutes at the beginning of the session to play my proposed free skate music for next year (I uploaded it to Rink Music over the weekend). It sounds pretty cool :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home