Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, May 11, 2012

RBO3!

My back-3 lesson with Lynne on the Chandler coffee club... I was running a little late, but warmed up as best I could.

We started out as before with forward & back 2-foot turns on the circle, then went to the boards to practice the BO3.  Then out to a hockey circle...  back 2-foot glide, rotate arms & head, lift free foot, and... turn!  I actually managed a couple of really rough RBO3s!!  I had to get myself to a) not lean out of the circle and then b) not lean forward just as I was trying to turn.

What a great day!  We didn't try any LBO3s today (it's only a 20 minute lesson!).  I'm pretty stoked!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home