Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I skated Chandler coffee club for patch practice today... only 3 of us on the session, me, TFSC-er Bob, and skate buddy Melissa.  Warmed up with the Preliminary test, then spent quality time on BO8. Ugh!  My RBO was just not cooperating today, my body position was off and I had a hard time coming back to center.  The LBO feels a lot easier than it used to, though.

More time on 3s to center -- the 3 is really improving though I'm still not getting a good check after.  Serpentines.. I did manage to get back to center (1.5 circles) on the R foot!  Only once though, and not at all on the L foot.  Oh well.  Finished with a little more time on waltz-8 and a couple of BI8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home