Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Patch Practice

I skated Chandler coffee club as usual for patch practice.  I spent a bunch of time on waltz-8 and BO8.  My RBO is still being icky -- I was having trouble getting around and my flow was just off.  Waltz-8, I spent a lot of time on the step forward and also trying to improve my 3s.  Bleah.


At the end I worked on serpentines and 3s to center.  My 3s are improving, but the check after the turn is still lacking, so I am having better flow through the turn but then I'm not holding the edge and it's turning in.  Serpentines are flowing better through the change of edge but I still am not pushing hard enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home