Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Patch Practice


I skated the Chandler coffee club as usual for patch practice.  Unfortunately my work schedule has changed so that I can only skate for 45 minutes on Tuesdays AND Wednesdays (and not the full hour I was getting before) for the next couple of months.  Grrrr.  I hate it when work gets in the way of my skating! lol.

I had a pretty good skate.  Worked on all my usual stuff.  BI8... RBI is actually improving!  LBI still week.  BO8 continues to slowly improve.  FO8s... I swear I could spend all my time working on them, I don't know what my deal is with these.  Gaah.  A little progress on the waltz-8, the L side step forward is improving (but the LFO edge after still is bad).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home