Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Program Practice

I co-opted my usual patch practice time today at Chandler coffee club to work on my program, since there's virtually no ice around anywhere this weekend -- almost every rink seems to be having a President's Day hockey tournament. Some folks were a bit surprised since they've never seen me skating freestyle, just patch.

I had a good warmup, worked on several chunks of my program, then did a runthrough.  It was not a great runthrough. I had some issues coming out of the waltz jump to do the mohawk sequence, kind of stumbled and had to recover.  The rest of it was mostly okay.  Bleah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home