Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Skatin' Wit Da Homies!

I skated the 7 a.m. FS at Sherwood today.  As usual, truly excellent ice and only 4 skaters and one coach.

I worked a bunch on spins and got several good ones and several bad ones.  I'm not clear how (other than repetition) I can get more consistent.  Maybe I need some kind of mental ... mantra? Song? Rhythm?  Dunno.  I can really tell when it's right and when it's wrong but not great on consistently getting it right.

Fun times hangin' with Sonya, Madison and Bree, and also got to see Carol, Krissy, Karly and Alee.  Yay!  I keep missing Emmy tho :-( as she skates REALLY  early and I wasn't there in time :-(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home