Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back In The Saddle

It's been a particularly crazy time at work and the result was that I hadn't skated since last Wednesday!  Geez.  For me that is a long time.  So, I was pretty excited to get to Chandler for coffee club today for patch practice.

I had a really good skate!  I spent about 25 minutes on FO8s, 5 minutes on FI8s, and 10 minutes each on waltz-8, BO8, and BI8.  FO8s are finally starting to improve.  RFO8 is actually pretty good, and LFO8 is occasionally pretty good.  BI8s -- the push is improving a lot for RBI8 but circle is small; LBI8 is coming along but not making it around.  BO8 -- RBO8 still not bad and LBO8 still lacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home